Patliputra College of Nursing was established in year 2010, is now one of the most renowned nursing college's in Patna, Bihar. The college is affiliated by Aryabhatta Knowledge University and recognized by State Nursing Council, Govt. of Bihar & Indian Nursing Council - New Delhi, Govt. of India. The School is running a full-time course in Auxiliary nursing & midwifery (A.N.M) & General nursing & midwifery (G.N.M), B.Sc Nursing. The school is attached with P.M.C.H. Patna, East Central Railway Super specialty Hospital, Patna, and Govt. Hospital Rajendra Nagar for clinical practice of students. Jeevak Heart Hospital is also on the penal for providing identical facilities to our students. Community field experience is provided to the students by taking them to attached Primary Health care.
Address: Khemnichak Road, Subhash Nagar Rd, Patna, Bihar 800027
Contact No:- +91-9264469770
Office:+91 9534390352 , 9798206065
Email:- [email protected]
Basic B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
AKU Nursing Admission Test (ANAT ) is conducted for admission to Basic B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Program offered at different affiliated college under the Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna. Applications are invited form eligible candidates for admission into Basic B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Program for the Academic Year
For Basic B.Sc Nursing
1. A candidate should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination (10+2).
2. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government having science subjects and English only.
3. English is a compulsory subject in 10+2.
4. Candidate shall be medically fit. However, Colour Blind candidates should be considered for admission to Nursing Courses subject to the condition that Colour corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
5. Candidate shall be admitted once in a year. 6. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
1. A candidate should have GNM Qualified.
2. Candidate must complete 6 month of internship.
3. The Maximum age for admission shall not be Greater than 50 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought. ANAT -2019 3
4. 4. Candidate must be registered under any NURSES REGISTRATION COUNCIL and bear Registration Number.
Admission and selection procedure
1) The entrance test & counselling will be conducted at the Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna. AKU Nursing Admission Test (ANAT) is conducted for admission to Basic B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Program offered at different affiliated college under the Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna. Applications are invited form eligible candidates for admission into Basic B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Program for the Academic Year
2) Admission shall be made strictly in order of merit, i.e. percentage of marks secured by the candidate at the ANAT-2019
* Reservation of seats for the candidates of reserved categories will be as per State Government's rules/ A.K.U. rules for admission in other Degree courses. In any case, the percentage of reservation fixed by the State Government will exceed.
3) Decision of the selection committee will be final.
4) The Admission granted is provisional until the Migration Certificate is submitted and the candidate’s admission is approved by Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna, Bihar.
Criteria for admission
Note: The Admission Process is written as per the ordinance of the official Counselling Agency.
Note: The Fee Structure is as per the Notification of the official Counselling Agency, Please visit the official website in subject to any changes.